Friday, December 18, 2009

sometime...

sometimes, a lot of problems that I face. and sometimes I'm not quite ready to facing it.I know. I'm the girl who was depressed. and I know, I tried to strong, to not complain to anyone, especially to my parents and my boyfriend. but how? I need someone to share with me. so she know, how deep my problem and my imagination of this life. but it was not there. no one can understand all the existing burden on me. but whether this factor is difficult to express it I was right-or no banner in this world? no, i hope because second factor. but for my boyfriend, thank's for having faithfully to wait when I cried in front of you, in your arms, on your shoulders. thanks.




frankly, I just want a normal life, like the other my friends
. and that's all i want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilih disini

Followers